Ad Jesum per Mariam

Ad Jesum per Mariam
...if you genuinely wish to reach a high level of prayer in all honesty and without falling into the traps that the devil sets for those who pray, SAY your Rosary everyday... St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spiritual Warfare : My Spiritual Battles Against Lust and of All Temptations

When I saw these words from the diary of the Apostle of Divine Mercy St. Faustina Kowalska, it came to a point that I wrote it on the back pages of my 2012 book planner. I wrote it down so that I will always feel to review it, and besides, I feel that I am really the one who wrote it part. But the last photos deal with sins (Not from the diary. I am reviewing it and studying it as of now how to find "cure" and on how to fight and conquer these sins.) and the very last photo is an addition, of and from the virtues of Mama Mary according to the teachings of St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort, in his classical book, True Devotion to Mary and the pious practices that the Confraternity of Mary, Queen of All Hearts   (which is now renamed Statuary Group of Mary, Queen of All Hearts. Although I'm not a member of this and actually inquired about it because I'm interested to join but I was not able to, I am blessed to be a member of another Marian ancient confraternity, the Confraternity of the Most Holy Rosary.) highly recommends to its members especially these prayers are conformable to the spirit of the Confraternity. I am sorry for my hand-writing. Patience, my dear reader, patience. :) Smile! :) I may say that these meditative lines from the Diary can help a person to fight all temptations. As of now, I remain my article here. 

It is by battle against hell and by resistance to temptations that we give God fruits of our love. St. Jean-Marie Baptiste Vianney, Patron Saint of Priests, experienced many troublesome temptations and even physical attacks from the devil.









Let us all be vigilant in fighting temptations! May these help you!


No comments: