Ad Jesum per Mariam

Ad Jesum per Mariam
...if you genuinely wish to reach a high level of prayer in all honesty and without falling into the traps that the devil sets for those who pray, SAY your Rosary everyday... St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

Saturday, May 10, 2014

SATANISM AND THE EUCHARIST

I asked Nicolas whether this also was true. He again replied that it is, and he told us that he could do this himself before his conversion from Satanism. A chill went down my spine. If someone were to put ten identical communion hosts in front of him, nine unconsecrated and one consecrated, he would have been able to point directly and immediately to the host that had been consecrated. I asked him in amazement, “But how were you able to know?!?” He looked at me and the words he spoke are forever burned in my memory: “Because of the hate,” he said. “Because of the burning hate I would feel toward that host, apart from all the others.”

The most part of the article: http://saintfactory.com/satanism-the-eucharist/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank yoս for the auspicіous wгiteup. It in fact was a
amսsement account it. Lоok advanced to faг aded agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?

My webpage nike 6.0