Ad Jesum per Mariam

Ad Jesum per Mariam
...if you genuinely wish to reach a high level of prayer in all honesty and without falling into the traps that the devil sets for those who pray, SAY your Rosary everyday... St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Effect of the Holy Rosary to Satan

"One day a colleague of mine heard the devil during an exorcism: Every 'Hail Mary' is like a blow on my head. If Christians knew how powerful the Rosary was, it would be my end." - Fr. Gabriele Amorth, Chief Exorcist of the Vatican.


Attorney Bro. Marwil N. Llasos O.P. gave a comment similar to this post on my Facebook account. He said that, "in an actual exorcism I witnessed, the devil shouted in a shrill voice upon hearing the "Ave Maria" being recited over the possessed by the assisting Deacon, "ayoko n'yan!" (I don't like that!) I joined in praying the Ave Maria and the devil was confused and didn't know who to face: the exorcist-priest, the deacon, or me. The possessed collapsed."



No comments: