The Proclamation of the Holy Gospel according to St. Luke
 And entering into the temple, he began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought.
 Saying to them: It is written: My house is the house of prayer. But you have made it a den of thieves.  And he was teaching daily in the temple. And the chief priests and the scribes and the rulers of the people sought to destroy him:  And they found not what to do to him: for all the people were very attentive to hear him.
The Gospel of the Lord
Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ
The Gospel, the First Reading (1 Maccabees 4-36-39), and the Psalms for today tells us the necessity and rightness to celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass according to the Bible which is the source of all truth and about the Truth which is Jesus. In the first reading the people of God put on a whole-body mortification which an act of atonement or reparation to the defilement done to the Church. It shows us a great reason on why we are "not supposed to be enjoying the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass" as Fr. Timoteo "Tim" Ofrasio S.J. puts it. It was defiled every moment of its life so we must bear the sacrifices and suffering in atonement for the blasphemies, desecrations, and the like which were done against it. The Church is being defiled inside and outside by Her enemies and Her evil members. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass was defiled inside and outside by Her members who wants a loud, festive, simple without incense, candlesticks on the altar, organ, chasuble and just a stole for the priests. It must be enjoyable, entertaining, short, a concert, a dance contest, energy-full, a parade of the arrogant and evildoers, and a comedy-bar like Mass. Her enemies defile the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass inside and outside by desecrating the Sacred Hosts like Satanists on their Black Masses. And even the Church's unworthy communicants holds and; eats the Body of Christ unworthily (1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
The Pope, Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, Priests, and Deacons must be blameless and devoted to the Law of God and in the Sacred Scriptures. They must be holy and obedient to the Word of God for they will be liable to God's Judgement until the end of their earthly life. They must be prudent on what to do and what to avoid becoming "uncut stones" for the altar of the Lord (1 Maccabees 6:47 & Exodus 20-25). They must also let God, they must let Jesus Christ the King to consecrate them and Jesus Christ must do this while "facing the Temple of the Lord" (1 Kings 8:64) or which is called Ad Orientem or "facing the tabernacle" while the priests offer sacrifices and while they offer the Holy Sacrifice which is Jesus Christ, the Body and Blood of the Lamb of God to the Most High.
They must be pure interiorly (Matthew 5:8), they must be holy and perfect, purified by their intentions that they will let the Holy Spirit to sanctify them by sanctifying grace and let Him work and act for them so that their actions is God's actions and not theirs. They must repair themselves in order to repair others, and put things that are acceptable in God's sight and in God's commands or in His holy words. They must know when to celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass joyfully to celebrate the reconsecration of the Church who is Christ's Body. They on those joyful days must prostrate themselves before the Lord.
They must purify and made clean themselves in order to purify and clean also the others and afterwards the Gentiles as well so that the sinners will become "holy yet sinners but not sinning"; their disgrace must be changed with sanctifying grace of the Holy Spirit.
The Psalms for today (1 Chronicles 29:10-12) shows the necessity and rightness why the priests must face the tabernacle or celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass Ad Orientem. God is the "head over all" (1 Chronicles 29:11). Now, the priests symbolize the Head which is God; but it must be understood that priests are not Jesus Christ themselves. So, as a symbol of God's Head, they must be facing the tabernacle and not the people because if it is Ad Populum or priests facing the people, it does not make any sense and in fact weird for as if God is conscious of His Body while glorifying and adoring God; and the Head must not look upon His Body, rather, He must look upon the Most High.
All the priests must enter the Church and drive out devils who exchanges false good things to the people in order to buy their souls by pushing them to commit sin. The devil's products are his temptations to humankind. They must be driven out by the priests in order to save the people from the false good things of Satan and his demons. For it is the truth that God is the Only Good and is the source of all goodness.
Prayer is the Holy Spirit and vice versa for the Holy Spirit is the Love of the Father and the Son and Prayer is the desire or Love that lets us desire and love God, who is Love Himself. The Prayer or the Holy Spirit puts us to that Love between the Love of the Father and the Son to One another.
So all of us must pray that the Holy Spirit lives and acts in us; making us live in sanctifying grace, and not of the defiling sin that the devil produces in us. We must have the Holy Spirit and not the Spirit of the Devil which is sin that will pull us to eternal damnation after earthly death.
The priests must also teach in and on God's Church. They must also be on guard against those enemies who wants them and the Church to be defiled by sin and wants Satan to reign in them and on the Church of God. So the lay people must hang or depend on them; on the priest proclamation of the Gospels or the Word of God and on their preaching which bears the Light and Truth Jesus Christ. All of them must depend on the Truth. All of them must hang on Jesus Christ and on His holy words.
Here are some points to consider:
1. The priests must celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass facing the tabernacle - that bears, like Mama Mary, the Sacred Species which are the Body of Christ - the Head of the Church or the Body.
2. We are not supposed to enjoy the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass except on those days that the Church authority declares as joyful days especially these are the days of reconsecration. In the Mass, the Holy Spirit will make you sad and not joyful. If ever you are joyful before the Mass and during the Mass, and before the "Go, you are sent forth", then, there is something wrong with you. This teaching of course is only applicable to the supposed sad days after all the joyful days.
3. The people must obey the Church authority's commands if the Church authority obeys God's commands and God's holy words which are and must be the only source of their commands and teachings.
4. We pray that the Holy Spirit lives and acts in us and not us in ourselves, Amen.
5. Laudare, Benedicere, Praedicare To Praise, To bless, To preach - Dominican motto
6. Contemplata aliis tradere - we must live a contemplative life together with apostolic life.
7. The Holy Spirit is the Only person of God that makes joyful. The Holy Spirit is the Love of the Father and the Son. Let us not deceive ourselves that all of us must always be joyful for the Holy Spirit is the Only One who makes us joyful and not by our efforts and to be seen by others to be joyful well in fact we are sad. We must pray to the Holy Spirit that He lives and acts in us in order to work for God alone that will cause us to be joyful because joy is happiness in God.
Go and set the world on fire!
"Jesus, I trust in You." "O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."
To the greater glory of God!
Mary H. Distributist
|DISCLAIMER : This photo was taken from an article made by www.thepinoycatholic.blogspot.com|